“The course provided me with a strong foundation on what marketing is all about. It covers extensively, the technical skills and jargon like SEO, SEM, CRM, etc. which enables me to understand these better in my area of work.”
“Digital marketing has unparalleled potential – with its forecasted spending by companies reaching $146 billion by 2023."
Advance your Digital Marketing Skills for Success
Develop a breadth and depth of the various digital marketing strategies. Unravel the secrets to launching successful digital campaigns on leading advertising platforms.
- Professionally Accredited Certificate
- 100% Online, Live Guided Learning
- Designed For Experienced Marketers
- Complete the Course in Just 8 Lessons
- Hands-on Application: Build Portfolio with Capstone Project
- Understand Different Toolsets In Facebook Business Manager
- Analysis And Reporting Of Campaign Performance Through Ads Manager
- Building First Party Audiences, Understanding Audience Demographic And Affinity Behavior
- How To Setup Conversion Tracking Through Fb Pixel
- How Facebook Brand Lift Studies Work And Why They Are An Effective Complement For Traditional Media Campaigns
- Tiktok Advertising Basics
- Google Search Console For Webmasters: Learn How To Analyze Your Website’s Seo Performance And Identify Opportunities To Grow Your Traffic
- Guide To Refining Your Title And Meta Description At Scale
- Deepen Your Seo Tooling Set:
- Moz For Page Analysis
- Ubersuggest For Keyword Analysis
- Ahrefs For Backlinks Analysis
- Learn How Physical Businesses Can Use Google My Business Seo To Drive High-Intent “Near Me” Store Visits
- Google My Business Setup And Optimization
- Write Your First Seo Brief
- Familiarise Google Ads Ui, Analyze Campaigns, Competition, And Generate Reports
- Optimize Campaigns For Keyword Relevance By Analyzing Quality Score, Managing Match Types, And Utilizing Negative Keyword Lists
- Understand How And When To Use Dynamic Search Ads (Dsa) And Unified App Campaigns (Uac) In Paid Search
- Introduction To Google Discovery And Youtube Ad Formats
- Learn How To Use Reach Planner To Generate A Youtube Media Plan
- Introduction To Programmatic Marketing
- Why Programmatic Marketing Is Useful For Your Business
- Understand The Programmatic Ecosystem: Buying Programmatic Deals And Managing Publishers
- Delve Into The Capabilities Of Programmatic Media And Select Different Publishers Mapped To Your Campaign Goals
- Factors That Can Increase Your App’s Organic Rank Through App Store Optimization (Aso)
- Building App Growth Flywheels Through Organic And Paid Channels
- Structuring App Growth Through The Pirate Metrics Funnel (Aarrr)
- Understand Apple’s User Privacy Frameworks And How It Affects App Growth And Advertising
- Understand The Personal Data Protection Act (Pdpa) And Its Implications For Marketers
- Mapping A User Path To Conversion On Google Analytics
- Calculate The Impact Of Conversion Rate To Business Growth And Identify Levers For Improving It
- Evaluate The Elements Of A Landing Page And Break Down What Makes A Landing Page Convert Effectively
- Understand How Growth Hackers Run Effective A/B Tests And The Steps To Run A Robust Experiment Yourself
- Understand How Digital Marketing Campaigns Are Planned In Practice Between Agencies And Clients
- Walkthrough The Four-Step Process Of Planning A Digital Marketing IMC
- Put Together Everything You Have Learnt In The Course To Generate Your First Integrated Cross-Channel Media Plan
- Understand How Companies Use Imcs To Drive Both Brand And Performance Marketing Results
- Mock Presentations
- Course Recap
- Career Discussion And Options
At Smartcademy, we believe in lifelong learning. Our courses offer in and post-course support to fulfil your goals and meet your development needs. Learn Digital Marketing here at Smartcademy today!
Even as an experienced marketer, it is important to keep abreast of the evolving digital tools to stay on top of your game,
Delivering a breadth and depth of understanding the subject, the Advanced Digital Marketing course provides the learner with the digital and research skills to work at a management or strategic level.
Upon completion of the advanced digital marketing course, you will be able to develop and execute a solid digital marketing strategy, and vital skills that all marketers, professionals and business leaders need to work effectively, productively and professionally in a collaborative business environment.
The IBF Standards Training Scheme (“IBF-STS”) provides funding for data analytics training in Singapore and assessment programmes accredited under the Skills Framework for Financial Services.
For our training programmes that are accredited under the IBF Standards, eligible Singaporeans & PRs that are physically based in Singapore can apply for funding support under the IBF Standards Training Scheme (IBF-STS), subject to all eligibility criteria being met.
For training programmes commencing from 1 Jan 2023 onwards:
- 50% of direct training cost*
- Only Singapore Citizens aged 40 years old and above will be eligible for 70% co-funding of direct training costs.
- Funding support is capped at $3,000
- Kindly note that from 3 Oct 2022, GST funding support will no longer be applicable for all courses.
- Funding of training courses under the Critical Core skills and Future-Enabled skills categories will only be available to locals (Singapore Citizens or Singapore Permanent Residents) employed in the financial sector (i.e. by financial institutions or SFA certified FinTech firms)
For more information on the funding support, please visit: https://www.ibf.org.sg/programmes/Pages/IBF-STS.aspx
For Singaporeans age 25 years old and above, you may use your SkillsFuture Credits to pay for the remaining course fees. A step-by-step guide will be emailed to you to guide you after you sign up.
Yes, the advanced digital marketing course is supported under the UTAP program.
Under this program, NTUC members can enjoy up to $250 course fee support (subject to eligibility requirements).
Upon successful completion of this IBF-accredited course, attendees will be awarded a professional certificate for Advanced Digital Marketing.
The digital marketing course is recommended for existing marketing professionals who wish to further sharpen their skills. There will be live guided learning assisted by experienced trainers and training assistants.
If you have completely no background in Digital Marketing, it is recommended for you to first take up the Smartcademy’s Intro To Digital Marketing course prior to enrolling in this course.