“The lessons were interesting with daily quizzes to help learners recap the topic. Learning new concepts such as Python can be overwhelming for beginners like me but the instructor was able to break down the information into digestible chunks.”
“The global Big Data market is projected to generate $103 billion in revenue by 2023.”
Source: Tech Panda
Gain Greater Job Security With Data Analytics
Learn the concepts and applications of essential Data Tools to validate solutions and unlock essential insights for optimal business outcomes.
- Professionally Accredited Certificate
- Beginner-friendly Curriculum
- 100% Online, Live Guided Learning
- Complete the Course in Just 8 Lessons
- Hands-on Application: Build Portfolio with Capstone Project
- Course Introduction
- What Is Data Analytics?
- Why Is Data Analytics Important?
- Data Analytics Objectives And Case Studies In Finance Industry
- Different Types Of Analytics
- Different Sources And Types Of Data
- Data Quality Standards
- Introduction To Jupyter Notebook
- Introduction To The Basics Of Python
- Primitive Data Types
- Data Structures
- For Loops, While Loops
- Python Functions
- Pandas Introduction
- Numpy Introduction
- Fundamentals Of Statistics
- Basic Statistics Using Python
- Exploratory Data Analysis
- Introduction To Data Visualisation
- Identifying The Right Chart To Use
- Seaborn Introduction
- Introduction To Web Scraping
- Introduction To Database Concepts
- Database Terminology
- Primary Keys And Foreign Keys
- Data Types
- Introduction To SQL
- Sql Syntax And Statements
- Working With Databases
- Sql Best Practices
- Different Types Of Dashboards
- Dashboard Metrics
- Data Visualisation Landscape
- Introduction To Tableau
- Data Manipulation
- Vizzes & Charts
- Dashboard Creation & Formatting
- Dashboard Publishing
- Storytelling Skills
At Smartcademy, we believe in lifelong learning. Our courses offer in and post-course support to fulfil your goals and meet your development needs. Learn Digital Marketing here at Smartcademy today!
Data analytics insights will pave the way for more informed decisions in improving workflows and practices within companies. As such, the demand for data roles will only continue to increase and become more relevant, and the demand for tech talent will naturally follow suit.
Many of our graduates have gone on to land job roles or successfully did a career switch to the relevant field despite having zero background in Data Analytics.
Read how a graduate landed a Data Analyst role at a Government Hospital despite having zero Data Analytics background: https://smartcademy.sg/landing-a-job-after-taking-data-analytics-course/
The IBF Standards Training Scheme (“IBF-STS”) provides funding for data analytics training in Singapore and assessment programmes accredited under the Skills Framework for Financial Services.
For our training programmes that are accredited under the IBF Standards, eligible Singaporeans & PRs that are physically based in Singapore can apply for funding support under the IBF Standards Training Scheme (IBF-STS), subject to all eligibility criteria being met.
For training programmes commencing from 1 Jan 2023 onwards:
- 50% of direct training cost*
- Only Singapore Citizens aged 40 years old and above will be eligible for 70% co-funding of direct training costs.
- Funding support is capped at $3,000
- Kindly note that from 3 Oct 2022, GST funding support will no longer be applicable for all courses.
- Funding of training courses under the Critical Core skills and Future-Enabled skills categories will only be available to locals (Singapore Citizens or Singapore Permanent Residents) employed in the financial sector (i.e. by financial institutions or SFA certified FinTech firms)
For more information on the funding support, please visit: https://www.ibf.org.sg/programmes/Pages/IBF-STS.aspx
For Singaporeans age 25 years old and above, you may use your SkillsFuture Credits to pay for the remaining course fees. A step-by-step guide will be emailed to you to guide you after you sign up.
Yes, the data analytics course is supported under the UTAP program.
Under this program, NTUC members can enjoy up to $250 course fee support (subject to eligibility requirements).
Upon successful completion of this IBF-accredited course, attendees will be awarded a professional certificate for Data Analytics.
The course curriculum is designed for beginners without any relevant background. There will be live guided learning assisted by experienced trainers and training assistants.