“This course greatly simplifies complex technical concepts into a digestible form. Rather than diving deep into code, the focus of the course is to quickly build up a strong understanding of key blockchain concepts, which can then be easily transferred to your preferred domain.”
“The blockchain market in Singapore has the potential to achieve a market spending of up to US$2.6 billion by 2030 with a compound annual growth rate of 32.5%.”
Source: IMDA’s Future Of Services report
Harness The Power Of Tech With Blockchain
Get equipped with the right tools to understand the differences between blockchain and cryptocurrency, how blockchain is being applied in both the traditional and alternative economy.
- Professionally Accredited Certificate
- Beginner-friendly Curriculum
- 100% Online, Live Guided Learning
- Complete the Course in Just 5 Lessons
- Course Introduction
- What Are Some Pain Points And Issues In How We Currently Do Things?
- What Is Blockchain / Distributed Ledger Technology?
- Building Common Understanding With Definitions.
- Breakdown Jargons Used Throughout The Course.
- Types Of Blockchain Networks And Their Use Cases
- Learn How Bitcoin Works By Re-Creating Bitcoin.
- Digital Signatures Using Public Key Cryptography
- Distributing Our Ledger
- Distributed Consensus
- Alternate Consensus Mechanisms
- Proof Of Stake
- Proof Of Authority
- Proof Of Reputation
- Pbft (Practical Byzantine Fault Tolerance)
- Other Consensus Mechanisms
- What Are Smart Contracts?
- How Do Smart Contracts Work?
- Financial Decentralized Applications (Dapps)
- Example Financial Decentralized Applications.
- Limitations And Solutions Of First Generation Blockchains.
- Limitations Of Blockchain And Workarounds.
- Course Conclusion And Q&A Session
At Smartcademy, we believe in lifelong learning. Our courses offer in and post-course support to fulfil your goals and meet your development needs. Learn Digital Marketing here at Smartcademy today!
Information is the key in any business. The speed and accuracy of transmitting information from one source to another matter a lot and blockchain is the ideal solution for it.
A huge number of high-profile companies are hiring blockchain professionals due to the exponential growth of this technology.
The pay scale you get after being certified as a blockchain professional will be unparalleled.
The IBF Standards Training Scheme (“IBF-STS”) provides funding for data analytics training in Singapore and assessment programmes accredited under the Skills Framework for Financial Services.
For our training programmes that are accredited under the IBF Standards, eligible Singaporeans & PRs that are physically based in Singapore can apply for funding support under the IBF Standards Training Scheme (IBF-STS), subject to all eligibility criteria being met.
For training programmes commencing from 1 Jan 2023 onwards:
- 50% of direct training cost*
- Only Singapore Citizens aged 40 years old and above will be eligible for 70% co-funding of direct training costs.
- Funding support is capped at $3,000
- Kindly note that from 3 Oct 2022, GST funding support will no longer be applicable for all courses.
- Funding of training courses under the Critical Core skills and Future-Enabled skills categories will only be available to locals (Singapore Citizens or Singapore Permanent Residents) employed in the financial sector (i.e. by financial institutions or SFA certified FinTech firms)
For more information on the funding support, please visit: https://www.ibf.org.sg/programmes/Pages/IBF-STS.aspx
For Singaporeans age 25 years old and above, you may use your SkillsFuture Credits to pay for the remaining course fees. A step-by-step guide will be emailed to you to guide you after you sign up.
Yes, the blockchain course is supported under the UTAP program.
Under this program, NTUC members can enjoy up to $250 course fee support (subject to eligibility requirements).
Upon successful completion of this IBF-accredited course, attendees will be awarded a professional certificate for Blockchain.
The course curriculum is designed for beginners without any relevant background. There will be live guided learning assisted by experienced trainers and training assistants.