“The course helped me gain an in-depth knowledge of digital marketing such as SEO and SEM. This has given me the confidence to lead my current company in today’s digital market trend.”
“Digital marketing has unparalleled potential – with its forecasted spending by companies reaching $146 billion by 2023.”
Digital Marketing Skills That Employers Value
Learn industry secrets to driving successful advertising campaigns through essential and digital marketing tools like SEM, SEO, CRM, Email Marketing, and more.
- Professionally Accredited Certificate
- Beginner-friendly Curriculum
- 100% Online, Live Guided Learning
- Complete the Course in Just 8 Lessons
- Hands-on Application: Build Portfolio with Capstone Project
- Course Introduction
- What is Digital Marketing?
- Why is Digital Marketing Important?
- Digital Marketing Objectives, KPIs, and Metrics
- Digital Channel Landscape
- Intro to Top Social Media Platforms and Organic Use Cases
- Understanding the Organic Facebook Algorithm
- Breakout: Social Media Audit
- Facebook Ads Campaign Fundamentals and Optimization
- Walkthrough Of Facebook Ads Manager
- Introduction to SEO and Top-ranking Factors
- Breakout: Google Ranking Exercise
- Optimizing Key Website Elements for SEO
- Keyword Research Fundamentals
- Content Creation for SEO
- Strategy for Backlinks Generation
- Why Should a Business Use SEM?
- Paid Search Strategy and Auction Fundamentals
- Understanding Keyword Match Types
- Revisiting Google Keyword Planner for SEM
- Walkthrough of Google Ads
- Intro to Dynamic Search Ads (DSA)
- Intro to Google Analytics
- Google Analytics Practicum: Assess Site for Common Marketing Challenges and Insights
- Compare The Usefulness of Different Digital Attribution Models
- Understand How Ad Tracking Works and the Implementation of UTM Codes
- Develop Retargeting and Retention Strategy for Your Business
- Breakout: User Journey Mapping
- Optimize Email Marketing Campaigns to Your Consumer Lifecycle
- Walkthrough Of Mailchimp
- Other Social, Search, And App Remarketing
- Factors Behind App Store Optimization (ASO)
- How ASO Elements Differ on Apple App Store and Google Play Store
- Structure Of an Apple Search Ads Campaign?
- App Growth Flywheels Through Organic
- Mock Presentations and Feedback
- Review Best-In-Class Past Project Examples
- Course Recap and Career Advice
At Smartcademy, we believe in lifelong learning. Our courses offer in and post-course support to fulfil your goals and meet your development needs. Learn Digital Marketing here at Smartcademy today!
The pandemic has radically transformed the way businesses interact with their customers. Digital Marketing has become an indispensable and effective strategy for businesses to reach a global audience cost-effectively in a measurable way.
As most companies and businesses understand the importance of digitising their operations, there is a growing need for advanced experts in the digital marketing field. This opens doors to a wide range of career opportunities across sectors.
Many of our graduates have gone on to land job roles or successfully did a career switch to the relevant field despite having zero background in Digital Marketing.
The IBF Standards Training Scheme (“IBF-STS”) provides funding for data analytics training in Singapore and assessment programmes accredited under the Skills Framework for Financial Services.
For our training programmes that are accredited under the IBF Standards, eligible Singaporeans & PRs that are physically based in Singapore can apply for funding support under the IBF Standards Training Scheme (IBF-STS), subject to all eligibility criteria being met.
For training programmes commencing from 1 Jan 2023 onwards:
- 50% of direct training cost*
- Only Singapore Citizens aged 40 years old and above will be eligible for 70% co-funding of direct training costs.
- Funding support is capped at $3,000
- Kindly note that from 3 Oct 2022, GST funding support will no longer be applicable for all courses.
- Funding of training courses under the Critical Core skills and Future-Enabled skills categories will only be available to locals (Singapore Citizens or Singapore Permanent Residents) employed in the financial sector (i.e. by financial institutions or SFA certified FinTech firms)
For more information on the funding support, please visit: https://www.ibf.org.sg/programmes/Pages/IBF-STS.aspx
For Singaporeans age 25 years old and above, you may use your SkillsFuture Credits to pay for the remaining course fees. A step-by-step guide will be emailed to you to guide you after you sign up.
Yes, the data analytics course is supported under the UTAP program.
Under this program, NTUC members can enjoy up to $250 course fee support (subject to eligibility requirements).
Upon successful completion of this IBF-accredited course, attendees will be awarded a professional certificate for Digital Marketing.
The course curriculum is designed for beginners without any relevant background. There will be live guided learning assisted by experienced trainers and training assistants.