“The UX Design course was fulfilling as I’ve gained a better understanding of the end-to-end user experience design process. My course instructor was very professional and effective in bringing across key concepts of UX design even though all the lessons were conducted virtually.”
“UX design is listed as one of the best 50 jobs to have in 2022 in a Glassdoor Survey.”
Source: Glassdoor Develop Consumer-Centric Experiences With UX Design
Create the ultimate brand success by mastering UX Design tools like Figma, Storytelling, Ideation, Prototyping & more
- Professionally Accredited Certificate
- Beginner-friendly Curriculum
- 100% Online, Live Guided Learning
- Complete the Course in Just 8 Lessons
- Hands-on Application: Build Portfolio with Capstone Project
- What Is User Experience Design?
- UX VS UI
- Why Is UX Important?
- Building Empathy
- Role Of A UX Designer And Researcher
- What Is User Research?
- Why Understand Our Users?
- Qualitative And Quantitative User Research Methods
- Conducting A User Interview
- Analysing Data With An Affinity Map
- Ux Storytelling
- User Persona
- Customer Journey Map
- Empathy Map
- Ideate Solutions To Address A User Problem
- Creating User Flows
- Creating A Prototype With Whimsical
- Prototyping On Marvel
- Describing Usability
- Conducting A Heuristic Evaluation
- Conducting A Usability Test
- Collecting Qualitative And Quantitative Data
- UI Design Fundamentals
- Key Features On Figma
- How To Use Figma
- Basic Prototyping On Figma
- What Is An MVP?
- Why An MVP?
- How To Build An MVP
- Prioritising Features
- Mock Presentation
- What Is A UX Portfolio?
- How Do You Create A UX Portfolio?
At Smartcademy, we believe in lifelong learning. Our courses offer in and post-course support to fulfil your goals and meet your development needs. Learn Digital Marketing here at Smartcademy today!
UX is more than just about appealing visuals - it creates a customer journey which encourages users to explore a product or click through web pages to perform a desired outcome.
It helps to provide positive experiences that keep users engaged with a website, which in turn makes them more likely to become customers.
The hands-on participative component of our UX design course in Singapore requires students to build a portfolio which they can utilise to showcase their prospective employers.
Many of our graduates have gone on to land job roles or successfully did a career switch to the relevant field despite having zero background in UX Design.
The IBF Standards Training Scheme (“IBF-STS”) provides funding for data analytics training in Singapore and assessment programmes accredited under the Skills Framework for Financial Services.
For our training programmes that are accredited under the IBF Standards, eligible Singaporeans & PRs that are physically based in Singapore can apply for funding support under the IBF Standards Training Scheme (IBF-STS), subject to all eligibility criteria being met.
For training programmes commencing from 1 Jan 2023 onwards:
- 50% of direct training cost*
- Only Singapore Citizens aged 40 years old and above will be eligible for 70% co-funding of direct training costs.
- Funding support is capped at $3,000
- Kindly note that from 3 Oct 2022, GST funding support will no longer be applicable for all courses.
- Funding of training courses under the Critical Core skills and Future-Enabled skills categories will only be available to locals (Singapore Citizens or Singapore Permanent Residents) employed in the financial sector (i.e. by financial institutions or SFA certified FinTech firms)
For more information on the funding support, please visit: https://www.ibf.org.sg/programmes/Pages/IBF-STS.aspx
For Singaporeans age 25 years old and above, you may use your SkillsFuture Credits to pay for the remaining course fees. A step-by-step guide will be emailed to you to guide you after you sign up.
Yes, the User Experience Design course is supported under the UTAP program.
Under this program, NTUC members can enjoy up to $250 course fee support (subject to eligibility requirements).
Upon successful completion of this IBF-accredited course, attendees will be awarded a professional certificate for UX Design.
The course curriculum is designed for beginners without any relevant background. There will be live guided learning assisted by experienced trainers and training assistants.