Our registration process is very simple.
- Fill up the apply now form with all your relevant information.
- Submit and pay S$100 deposit to secure your slot.
- Receive confirmation email for your class slot.
Our class slots are very limited and high in demand. It is only fair for students, that we secure slots for those who truly want to take up our courses. Hence, the implementation of a compulsory deposit.
Deposits are strictly non-refundable as we have secured your class slot for you and will not give up your slot to anybody else.
Course fees are strictly non-refundable once you have paid.
Eligible Singaporeans are able to apply for claims up to 100% & eligible PRs are able to apply for claims up to 90% course fees funding support under IMDA’s CITREP+ programme (Terms & Conditions Apply)
- Pay $100 deposit to secure your slot
- Make remaining payment of $2,400, one week before the course start date
- Total paid: $2500
- Fulfil a minimum attendance of at least 75% (meaning you can only miss 1 lesson)
- Submit your project
- On the last lesson, there will be a step by step guide on claiming your paid amount of $2,500 on the government portal (depending on your subsidy tier)
ONLY for Singaporeans between the age of 17 – 25 years old in the following categories:
1. Full-Time Public University Student
2. Full-Time Polytechnic Student
3. Full-Time ITE Student
4. Full-Time NSF
5. ORD Personnel (ORD Date within 6 months from course start date)
(Full-Time Public University Students only applies to First Bachelor Degree)
Do note that trainees have to submit their subsidy claim documents to us ASAP before the course start date.
Instructions will be sent via email to our trainees.
- National University Of Singapore (NUS)
- Nanyang Technological University (NTU)
- Singapore Management University (SMU)
- Singapore University of Social Sciences (SUSS)
- Singapore Institute Of Technology (SIT)
- Singapore University of Technology and Design (SUTD)
- Singapore Polytechnic
- Ngee Ann Polytechnic
- Temasek Polytechnic
- Nanyang Polytechnic
- Republic Polytechnic
- ITE College Central
- ITE College East
- ITE College West
Refer to Page 17, Point 68 in the link here.
Singaporeans/PR in the following categories:
1. Working Professionals (Singaporean, 40 years old and above)
2. Working Professionals sponsored by SME (Singaporeans/PRs)
ALL Singaporeans/PRs Working Professional
Working Professionals Sponsored By Non-SME (Singaporeans/PRs)